This is not the first time it happened, as you can read in 'The Uedama Tragedy'. To repay the loss, I transferred ownership of one of my advanced industrial ships. These ships have frigate-like agility, allowing them to evade most gatecamps. But their high cost price generally makes them cost-inefficient in highsec due to lack of aggression.
But as I fly through Uedama, a moment of silence will be held to remember all those who have lost their lives, only because they wanted a better life...
But onward to more pleasant news! Thanks to Khaprice, Jack Sly, Halcyon Ember and others, thousands of immigrants & refugees are offered a chance for a new & better life!
- 8 Caldari Prisoners of War
- 20 Civilians
- 263 Homeless
- 887 Janitors
- 20 Port Rolette Residents
- 80 Prisoners (Part of the Prison Lend-Lease Program)
- 42 Refugees
- 10 Science Graduates
- 22 Stranded Pilots
- 3.427 Tourists
- 34.395 Freed Slaves (Datafile: Freeing slaves, the first step of many...)
- 1 Fedo (Datafile:A strange animal)
- 27 Hounds
- 44 Counter-Boarding Amarr Marines
- 873 Freedom Fighters
- 3 Kameiras
- 1.388 Marines
- 390 Militants
- 59 Slavers (Part of the Redemption Program)
Employees for the Nightclub L'Etoile Rouge
- 122 Female Exotic Dancers
- 632 Male Exotic Dancers
- 1 Dagan
- 2 Oura Madusaari (Patients suffering the Oura M. Syndrome)
- 3 VIPs
As the growth-rate exceeds expectations, the Aurora Arcology is running into it's limits once more. Arcology management has been negotiation with Caldari Provisions for a while now to expand our section of the station greatly, in order to avoid any issues of limited space for a long time to come!
Post a Comment